West Lothian Cruise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Lothian Cruise

Cruising in West Lothian.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAR OF THE MOUNTH

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CAR OF THE MOUNTH Empty CAR OF THE MOUNTH Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 pm

D6RNL

D6RNL

awryt dan n amanda
right a was just sitting thinking no how the wee polo at the top of the page, well what a was thinking was can this be changed to any photo that yu like as in can yu upload photos from your own files?
because we could have car of the mounth and have a right good pic of the car and hav it as top of the page! gets more people intrested in uploading pics of there rides Laughing

just a suggestion!
what does every1 else think

2CAR OF THE MOUNTH Empty Re: CAR OF THE MOUNTH Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:03 am

scootz0112

scootz0112

yeah i think its a good idea Very Happy

3CAR OF THE MOUNTH Empty Re: CAR OF THE MOUNTH Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:58 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

it is deffo a good idea... but i think maybe setting up a new section for car of the month or even pic of the month would be a bit easier to manage, and with the limited people thats on here the now! Smile

http://westlothiancruise.niceboard.net

4CAR OF THE MOUNTH Empty Re: CAR OF THE MOUNTH Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:12 am

scootz0112

scootz0112

Admin wrote:it is deffo a good idea... but i think maybe setting up a new section for car of the month or even pic of the month would be a bit easier to manage, and with the limited people thats on here the now! Smile

LOL, as it stands the nw we cld get through them in like 6 month. we could get a meet when we aint all busy and get a photo of all the cars for the site (where the polo is) and update that after each event maybe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum