West Lothian Cruise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Lothian Cruise

Cruising in West Lothian.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats your favorite car from the movies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whats your favorite car from the movies Empty whats your favorite car from the movies Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:29 pm

r s out

r s out

hi folk just a bit of fun here pick a car n what film it was in im gonna pick mustang elenor from gone in sixty second its just fun so join in

2whats your favorite car from the movies Empty Movie car Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 am

The Stig's fat gf

The Stig's fat gf

NSX from last Fast n Furious film - want that one! Rolling Eyes

Admin

Admin
Admin

The Stig's fat gf wrote:NSX from last Fast n Furious film - want that one! Rolling Eyes

Really thought you were gonna say mustang that jason drives in death race Laughing ...but good choice Very Happy

http://westlothiancruise.niceboard.net

Admin

Admin
Admin

good topic.... but my mind has gone blank!

gonna say the porker from bad boys for now... but will come back with better Smile

http://westlothiancruise.niceboard.net

Lukas430000

I'm a great fan of big cars so i think for me will be the A-team van. the best bits are when the wheel trims falling of the red alloys hehe Razz Twisted Evil

but serious?? hmmm mustang from "gone in 60 seconds"

r s out

r s out

serious hmm? mustang good choice or not luke confused i like the
genral lee from dukes of hazzard yeeeehaaaa

Lukas430000

hehe...i found one just for U...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twisted Evil

r s out

r s out

i like that i like that someone thought hey i could make my vaukhall look like the genral lee Smile
for more embarressing cars check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum