West Lothian Cruise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Lothian Cruise

Cruising in West Lothian.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ten of the best

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ten of the best Empty ten of the best Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Any one heading down to this? no doubt me and potter will be going Very Happy .

They seem to be doing things a bit diffrent this year. Its set over the 7th and 8th of august, two day event. Tickets are 30 quid if booked in advance, 35 on the day!

seems a bit strange doing it over two days tho!

anyone know any more info on this?

http://westlothiancruise.niceboard.net

2ten of the best Empty ten of the best Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

r s out

r s out

hey m8 me n ang defo goin this year again yeah bit strange doin it over 2 days does this mean no trip to bettys tea shop Laughing

3ten of the best Empty Re: ten of the best Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 pm

M55 AEP

M55 AEP

r s out wrote:hey m8 me n ang defo goin this year again yeah bit strange doin it over 2 days does this mean no trip to bettys tea shop Laughing

Noooooooooooooooo i'll give TOTB a miss 1 day lol, not loosing out on going to good old Betty's!!

4ten of the best Empty ten of the best Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 pm

r s out

r s out

yeah ang would nt miss bettys either you drivin again so we can get bak for top gear Smile

5ten of the best Empty Re: ten of the best Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:38 am

Buist

anymore info on this, i could be interested as i will have my new car and be on summer leave by then. lol.

6ten of the best Empty ten of best Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:41 am

r s out

r s out

hey m8 this is a gr8 event its all action the fastest cars in uk meet to race over 3 events 1/4 mile drag top speed n handling circuit you can check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
me n dan have been at this show nearly every year n won't miss it good drive down n gr8 week end

7ten of the best Empty Re: ten of the best Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:47 am

Buist

is it all jap cars, or is there all different kinds off cars there, as mine is not jap. lol.

8ten of the best Empty ten of the best Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:26 am

r s out

r s out

no m8 there is big jap cars there but also fast fords/vaukhalls/volkwagons n other stuff the fastest front wheel drive car was tigra doin a 10 sec quater mile
the car park is quite special n worth a look round too
it does nt matter what u go down in i took corsa 1.0 n dan took beetle few years ago

9ten of the best Empty Re: ten of the best Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:28 am

Buist

thats orite then, myt really be up for goin down to this, could be amusin by the sounds off it. is there a load of people goin down do you know.

10ten of the best Empty ten of the best Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:35 am

r s out

r s out

not sure who all goin me ang n dan n amanda r goin its a good laugh n good company the more the better

11ten of the best Empty Re: ten of the best Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:37 am

Buist

is there stands where we have our cars or is it basicly park them in a car park n they get left there n go and watch the show,

12ten of the best Empty ten of the best Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:42 am

r s out

r s out

yeah pretty much thats it m8 park up n watch show

13ten of the best Empty Re: ten of the best Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:44 am

Buist

ahhh so we would just be goin to watch then. il have a wee think bout this, the drive would be good fun anyway, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum