West Lothian Cruise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Lothian Cruise

Cruising in West Lothian.

You are not connected. Please login or register

getting stickers made up

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1getting stickers made up Empty getting stickers made up Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:42 am

Buist

orite dan, just wondering as you's going to be looking at getting some stickers made up, like the old ones

2getting stickers made up Empty Re: getting stickers made up Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:12 am

M55 AEP

M55 AEP

Hey we are looking into getting some made up but not sure what to get done as the website address is a bit long.Thinking of just WLC,West Lothian Cruise or just go for the whole web addy!

Opinions?!

3getting stickers made up Empty Re: getting stickers made up Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 am

Buist

could just get them west lothian cruise abit bigger then in smaller print get the rest of the web address under like the lothian cruise bit, kinda idea if you know what i mean. lol.

4getting stickers made up Empty Re: getting stickers made up Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

yeah we will get some trial ones and see what they look like. think rs out knows a place in hamilton that is pretty good. so may try there Very Happy

http://westlothiancruise.niceboard.net

5getting stickers made up Empty Re: getting stickers made up Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 am

Buist

aye il get some of you to put on the mg wen i get it in july or august likes.

6getting stickers made up Empty Re: getting stickers made up Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:44 am

Lukas430000

Just had an idea...is it ok to design a sticker or logo and send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hmmm...i'm in corsa d forum aswell and got my
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

corsa d made by them. cost i think 6 quid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]